Thursday, March 23, 2006

No time to cook

1)I've been up studying lately..and find it really really hard to wake up for 8 am lectures. Eg today, Miss Chiew missed her morning Infection Control lecture!!!!! Thank God for wonderful/hard working friends like Mr Anthony B who likes to call Hana and I the GentleWomen.

2)A quick fix of morning caffeine is a must nowadays. Otherwise I have no energy. I went to Blue Zone cafe all by myself the first week of Uni. It was depressing cos it made me miss my girlie group so much....The blueberry muffin, The ham cheese tomato toasted croissant, free Herald Sun newspaper...mmmMMmm... ugly red/yellow/blue coffee tables...who can forget??

3)I really like flowers in the house! It makes the room prettier..fresher(not sure about it if the flower is left to wither on its own....ewwwww..). Must go steal some flowers from Flagstaff gardens this weekend....NAUGHTY NAUGHTY..

No comments: