Sunday, March 26, 2006

Going Away

Will be headed for Perth soon....can't wait to sink my teeth into Corica's apple strudel when I'm there. I think i'll be there the whole mid sem break...hmmMMmm Boring.....

After Friday's killer Mid Sem exam....i decided that I needed more food to make my brain size bigger......fit more information in. Food of Choice was at Matteos'....unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera (as usual...tummy growling power is greater than my pea brain)....So i've got a pic of pineapple fried rice, pippi in XO sauce and some vietnamese steamed rice paper roll with Stuff inside (it wasn't that great...maybe its because i dun like viet food..hhhahaha).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What you doing in Perth anyway??

van said...

Just holidaying cos Joe's sis is in Perth..plus his parents are visiting too...so just going there to relax i guess. Wanna come? Perth is pretty nice...

Congrats on getting your PR approved! SO many things can be cheaper now...( i think)..you can get MEDICARE!!!(even though it sucks)