Sunday, January 11, 2009

My "I wanna be an American" moment

 
images from times.com, huffingtonpost.com

Remember awhile ago I posted my first Obama post and the whole world was questioning whether this man was the future?

I know I'm sooooooo late in posting this but I'm pretty glad he was the one who got the top job. I'm not American, and know nothing about politics... but this is the first time i'm actually interested in it. I actually bothered to sit down and watch the telly...watch the counting of votes. And listened with 200% what he had to say when he made his winning speech.... i had that "I wanna be an American" moment

In just a week's time, this man is going to be:

The 44th President of The United States of America 
 

"If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible; who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time; who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer"

No comments: