Monday, January 05, 2009

Kitchen Addition!

Checkout my all-Stainless-Steel Kettle! Cool huh?



...
...

Its not exactly a kettle.....its actually a kettle shaped Tea-Leaf-Infuser
I had to get it the other day while doing last minute Christmas shopping...This cute little gadget has brewed me good tea from Simon Johnson (can't remember what tea i got...it was some green tea with chestnut i think....) while I dream away in Vampire Land with Edward Cullen. Hah!!!  Someone is going to think I'm CRAZY....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa,

This tea leaf infuser is really cute. May i know where did you get it from?

van said...

I got it from 'HOUSE' homeware store in Camberwell. I think its less than 5 dollars definitely..... If you can't get it, I can help you buy it from the Camberwell store cos I think they still have a few.

May I know who this is?

Anonymous said...

I'm Audrey! :)
Thanks, will go there on prob sunday to have a look!

Anonymous said...

I'm Audrey! :)
Thanks, will go there on prob sunday to have a look!

van said...

Hi Audrey!
I didn't realise you're still reading my almost non-existant blog!!

Which House do u intend to go to? If you can't find one, I'll pop by the Camberwell store and get one for you. Let me know if you manage to purchase it.

Anonymous said...

I went to BOxhill- House today but couldn't find the kettle shaped infuser. Will try DFO tomorrow.. Thanks for your offer btw. :)

You shouldn't stop blogging, your blog is one of the best!

Aa the Missus said...

Huahahahaha!!! Now I understand the message you posted on my FB wall about your "tiny" kettle. This is TOO cute!!