Monday, January 05, 2009

Apollo Bay
 
About a 2 weeks after my exams I was in Apollo Bay with Joe. He was having a GP conference/get-together with the other docs from the region. It was a really nice place except the chilly wind...and the occasional shower. We didn't get to do much there due to time restrctions and also the weather....but we did manage to take a short stroll along the beach..
    
I spent most of my time reading in the room or the lounge area..... reading the current HYPE book....the Stephanie Meyer vampire series..Twilight, Eclipse, New Moon and Breaking Dawn (which I am yet to get!)

Its been a while since I picked up a book and read it with great speed! I went out and bought the 2nd book soon after....cos i needed to know what happened next! I think i even got a few of my friends addicted to it too... Its almost like when I was a teenager...reading all those Sweet Valley books....  

No comments: