Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tea places....

I have a thing for Tea Shops...Just walking into a tea shop and smelling that wonderful aroma is heavenly....

My favourite tea places...to buy tea leaves are:

1) Mariage Freres (BEST TEA SHOP IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!)
Sorry we can't get it in Australia...But u can shop online...but the freight cost is too much...maybe next time when I'm in Paris again I'll buy more for my girls...(i think there's a franchise in Japan....hmmm that would be much much closer)

2) l'epicier (QV)
Nice Japanese tea...but i think the packaging is nicer..hhahaa...most of the Japanese products are packaged very well..I'm a sucker for pretty things..(can't find a nice photo of that place...but u can google it)

3) Tea Leaves (Sassafras)

Haven't been up to Sassafras since 2006 April...and I absolutely adore that Tea Leaves shop...was tempted to buy some more French Earl Grey but guess what? I didn't.....No more unnecessary spending!!!!! There's a whole bag of Mariage Freres French Blue Earl Grey sitting in the pantry.

No comments: