Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New kitchen gadget (borrowed!!!!)


Introducing the newest addition to my kitchen.....da KITCHEN AID MIXER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aint it the bestest looking thing ever? It whips up the best egg whites....solid....and everything is so even..so pro.....

This cool gadget belongs to one of my bestie...Yi...she has decided to let her mixer stay at my house......(obviously I don't charge the mixer any rent! hehhee)......

Now that I've seen the wonders it can do....I want one too......

We baked Yi's famous Orange/Chocolate Flourless cake (recipe tried and tried and tried and edited 30 times to perfection)...and guess what? We were probably too distracted by the handsome-ness of the mixer that we forgot to double the butter............but the cake turned out pretty good too..a little spongier than usual....but it was still BLISSFUL eating it... (i forgot to take the picture of the finished product!!!!)

Checkout the amount of eggs we used.....(12!!!!!)



With this in my kitchen, I have to make good use of it....so be prepared to see more coming out of Van's Kitchen......

No comments: