Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Is this the way to 'Eating Healthier'?
(Will my bum look smaller after eating this?)


Some munchies during my study period...compliments of my naturopath friend who works at Vitamin Me. She reckons the choc chip bar is the 'Next Big Thing' and is better than Uncle Toby's bars. Apprently its lower in sugar...etc etc... You know I am no expert in health food and I usually just eat whatever my eyes can see....But I'll have to say for something that is suppose to be 'healthy', it taste kinda nice! Its rather chewy! I like it. I think it retails for AUD 2.50 per bar.

The bottled water was also from that shop. Its bottled Water For Women! I like the marketing on that! Its even got Water for Travel etc etc. The water is special cos its gently infused with 8 flower essences and it tastes just like Water! HmmmMMm..

No comments: