Monday, May 14, 2007

Can dogs Pray? Pray for an ice-cream Bar?



Once upon a time in Faraway Land...there lived a dog called Muffin. He sleeps 23 hours a day, only interested in food that is not found in his bowl, thinks he is the King and barks at dogs which are much much bigger than him... he is my apartment's guardian angel. I love how he jumps about frantically everyday when I come home after a long day.....welcoming me home. Suddenly a lonely quiet nite at home alone doesn't seem that quiet anymore with Muffin snuggled around your ankle while you watch Sunday nite's Grey's Anatomy...his warm belly keeping my icy toes warm....can't imagine my life without a dog...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mYgoodness...
that's just so cute.
Did he in the end get the icypoles?

Regretted for not going to Paws Walk. And next year's event is still so faraway.
Must get myself a dog, so I have no choice but to make him/her happy by taking him/her to Paws Walk (some kind of logic in that sentence?).

Hey woman, catch up soon yea!!
We need to party soon. If not we are just going to grow old and boring. Worst still, wrinkly and pruney. Love you lots. Muacks.