Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy



tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tinkkkkkk.. I suppose everyone's heard of that song before. I apologize for my lack of sanity. Blame the weather today....33 degrees! Its Autumn...its supposed to be breezy, maybe a little wet, but not this warm.

Anyhow, Autumn is here and the plum fruit is in season...and very yummy, healthy and is supposed to help in bowel movement (^o^)
Pictured here are two types of plum. Besides the obvious colour difference, they have their individual taste too. The darker plum has a slighter darker yellow flesh and is sweeter. The brighter plum has a lighter flesh colour and a sour-ish taste. I prefer the darker plum. Dark skin wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I think its got to do with my own skin colour too....tanned skin wins huh???). Cheers to Autumn...and soon we'll have chestnuts too.

No comments: