Friday, March 23, 2007

Curry No Worries




How weird is the packaging for Eclipse mints? Actually its kinda cute ^^ No worries for people after eating curry....No curry breath...only minty breath. This is true as it has been tested on me. Hehhehee..




Because....I made some Japanese curry two nights ago. It was the 'most bestest' curry I've ever made (so far). Even my bro's gf said...'wahhh....hen hau chi ohh'. Also that night, I made cantonese pork chop but I forgot to take pictures! I only managed to take a picture of the raw ingredients needed for the curry...but not for the porkchop. I think I'll be making more porkchops this weekend so I'll take some pictures then (if i memory doesn't fail).

3 comments:

BETO said...

that is a smart and funny line.

van said...

Beto: Do you have the same mints in the States?

BETO said...

no i don;t think so. but again i have to recheck!