Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Coffee Lover



I use to think that coffee was really really really EXTREMELY bitter and only old people drink it. I think my first ever coffee experience was in a cafe at Crown with a dear friend. It was so bitter that we complained to the waitress..hehheee...and she said she will give us something "sweeter". I think we ordered an iced latte. After that incident, I stayed away from coffee until one sweet Sunday morning before church, I decided to give coffee another chance at Laurent. I ordered a skinny latte and then found myself hooked to beans til now. Maybe my tongue's taste buds have changed...but I'm loving the change.

Joe bought me this espresso machine as my birthday present and its doing its job marvellously. I haven't bought coffee from outside eversince........thank you for the present....i really love it and will continue making u coffee before your drive down to Hamilton.

No comments: