Sunday, March 18, 2007

Catch-up with my girly pals @ YERING STATION
(Note: This place is worth the drive!) 8.5/10



While my sister and pals were busy with the chilled oreo cheesecake, I was on a road trip with my besties...newly married Adriana and her hubbie Alex, sweetie + gorgeous stefie, and my trusthworthy/mr organiser/fiance Joe. We went to Yering Station for my belated birthday lunch. The weather was great...boys in the front seat trying to get us there...the girls chit chatting in the back seats. There is simply no better way to spend a nice Saturday afternoon than this. I'm looking forward to more Saturdays....We've got a few things planned for April.

The food was really good....and we even talked about 'future-kids' running on the grass. Which is kinda weird because it made me felt OLDer....but in a good way. Growing up is part of life and I'm happy to grow older this way with friends keeping us company along the way. Thank you Stef, Adriana, Kan Li and Siew Mei (if u're reading this) for always being there. I wouldn't change anything we had while we were in Science (hmmm maybe except the bit when i failed a subject!!!hhehehe). Those library gossips...and muffins....and hot chocolate. We'll have to arrange a lunch at Union house one day. I know the food aint that great but it'll be fun.
There's too much to talk about the food we ate at Yering Station....so here are the pictures only. I'll try and annotate them.

A) Seafood Plate (Scallop with something on the base/King Fish/Chargrilled tuna)


B) Duck (sorry can't remember the description)


C) Snapper with Mango, Nectarine and crab salad

I'll do the desserts next time...

No comments: