Thursday, April 13, 2006

ROARRRRRRRRRR

I FINALLY made it to Lion King! Been waiting for TOO LONG!! Ticket sales were crazy... I actually almost forgot that I was going to watch it. Nearly went ahead to Dental Booze cruise..saved myself $40 bucks!

The musical was AWESOME!!!!! Everyone should go watch it..you get your money's worth! We got VIP tickets and for that you receive tickets(of course..most impt), lion king chocolate bar, free drinks from the VIP bar, complimentary parking at the Grand Hyatt and the program booklet. Sitting infront will also allow you to see the actors clearer and even see them walk pass you! Especially the elephant! WAY COOL! So peoples, I know the ticket sales are exhausted but try and cheat a friend's ticket or something....can't miss it! its leaving melbourne 3rd June.



Inside the Regent Theatre. Breathtaking!

No comments: