Wednesday, October 13, 2010


Illustration by Garance Dore

Totally ignored this blog for so long......
But I'll return to it in 1 months time.........

Wish me luck...
Its the final dash to the finish line......
Then i'll be freeeeeeeeeee......

Whats on my to do list when I finish? Hmm....
1) Hair cut
- Hair is so disgustingly long/thick/unmanageable MOP now
2) Dress shopping
3) Shoe shopping
4) Clean my bat cave (a.k.a. combat/study zone)
5) Do nothing...and just sit there and enjoy nothingness....bliss
6) Get a job if I haven't got one by then..AHHH STRESS AGAIN
7) Prepare for a holiday in Sept/Oct 2011

P/S Do you like Garance's illustrations? I heart them...
If only i had legs like that...


5 comments:

Yiing2 said...

Finally you are backkkk!!!! All the best with the exam!

Aa the Missus said...

YEAH MISSY!!! You finally blogged!
Good luck for the exam. Soon, I'm going to drag you out of the bat cave and into the sun! =P

van said...

Thank you my lovely ladies...

Yiing: I heard you're going to Japan!!! When? Don't buy too many things ya...overweight...unless its for me^^
I'll do the Japan post once i'm done with exams...zomg i'm dying at the moment. Super black under eye circles.

Aa: I am getting tanned while working in the clinic because of the stupid big window. I thought I'd be safe from the UVa UVb rays whilst working...alas I was wrong. Catch up with you soon....

Anonymous said...

Yes I'm flying to Tokyo and only Tokyo this coming Friday, provided I can get the visa on Monday!! Excitedddd hahahahHa I don't think I'll buy over 60kg!!!! Wushahahhahahaahaa my wallet is not thick!!!
Alright, good luck with studies!!!!!! Alll the best to your final, Dr Chiew!

Unknown said...

Good Article … very nice.. Keep it Up
ICC World Cup Live Streaming, ICC Cricket World Cup Live Streaming, Cricket World Cup Live Streaming, ICC World Cup 2015 Live Streaming, ICC World Cup Prediction, ICC World Cup 2015 Prediction, Cricket World Cup Prediction, Cricket World Cup 2015 Prediction, ICC Cricket World Cup Match Results, ICC Cricket World Cup Points table, Cricket World Cup Prediction, Cricket World Cup Match Results, Cricket World Cup Points table, World Cup 2015 Live Streaming, Icc World Cup live, cricket World Cup live,Bigg Boss 8 Halla Bol Winner,