Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


(Can't let the rabbit getaway during Easter even though I don't know why the rabbit plays a role on this day. We should be remembering the true reason behind Easter, the celebration of Jesus Christ's resurrection and a new life for all sinners)

Been indulging in wayyyyyy too much chocolates..

I'm loving these chocolates nowadays:
- E-Royce's Chocolate Amande (especially the dark choc coated)
- Valrhona 70% Grand Cru (thx u Yi for the luxurious chocs!)
 

Eggs are used on Easter as a symbol of new life...and I was given free eggs from my butcher! Yayness to the max! It was no ordinary egg...it was Kangaroo Island Free Range Eggs. They cost $6.20 doz. I usually either buy these or the South Gippsland Free Range Eggs. I know there's always the debate on whether to buy Free Range or not.... Cost is a big issue...and also the animal cruelty part... but these Kangaroo Island eggs are HUGE, their shells are a paler shade...and their yolk are really orangey! 

The butcher cut off half the carton cos he gave me 1/2 a doz eggs

Check out these eggs!!! Can you spot which is the odd egg (none Kangaroo Island)

 
To finish off, this came in the mail the other day from Yi....
My Easter package! Filled with gourmet chocolates (Valhrona and Simon & Johnson)
- the lego dog is so cute....
- pity the wrapping paper tore (bad postman)

Happy Easter everyone....