Sunday, February 15, 2009

Van's BACK

Its been a few weeks since my previous post.
The reasons:
- Holidaying in Hong Kong & Malaysia 
- Computer at home is still DEAD

But now.....I've got a new laptop and I'm back in business! YIPEEEEE!!! Thank you Hubbie for such a lovely present! Lap u long time ^^

Things I've been up to lately:

1) Back to Uni since the 2nd Feb - lots and lots of lab work 
This is a Lamb's tongue! We had to make cuts on it and then suture it!!! Yummy....... 
It actually smells a bit :)

2) Reading - THE READER -
 
A Nazi book (sort of) with Kate Winslet starring in the movie. A bit boring....won't recommend it....unless u like the story of a middle-aged woman seducing a 15 y.o boy and then dissapears and reappears 10 years later to find out that she is actually a Nazi officer....etc etc etc... B.O.R.I.N.G..

As you can see...I read this book on my bed to put me to sleep... and it works. If you suffer from insomnia, I'll gladly pass u this book.