Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My current craze....Go Team Edward!!!!!

. 
(image from google images)

How much hairspray did he use? I lurrve his hair! Gravity defying!

No. of trips to bookstores to look for the 4th book  Breaking Dawn:

Camberwell - Dymocks - 4 times
     - Angus & Robertson - 3 times
- Borders - 4 times
- Targey (Target) - 2 times

Westfield Doncaster - Borders - 3 times
 - Myers - 3 times
 - David Jones - 3 times
- Big W - 1 time

Chadstone - Borders - 2 times
   - Myers - 2 times
- David Jones - 2 times

Colac - Newsagency - 2 times 
- Targey (Target) - 2 times

BUT FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Alex and Adriana got the book for me!!!!!!!!!! OMG I can't wait for it to reach my hands this weekend.. It'll be my inflight reading....
Hope I won't suffer from Withdrawal sydnrome like Alex...hehehee

The books are really good but the movie kinda sucks...except the eye-candy part which i enjoyed. And for those who know the stories well.... I'm on team Edward!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

AK the Hubbib said...

Eclipse is my favourite book, followed by Breaking Dawn. I thought Stephanie wrapped up the series very nicely in Breaking Dawn. And I'll never forgive Joe for telling what happened to Bella! I thought he was joking! Grrr... :P