Thursday, October 16, 2008

Weird things in my Garden


What in the WORLD??? This birdy commited suicide in my fishpond. I hope it didn't traumatise/poison my fishies. Hmmm maybe it was trying to eat the fish and the fishies attacked it!!!!



A bird decided to build a nest on my electricity meter.....it tried to build one on top of my main door before this!



How can such an ugly thing turn into a butterfly? I found this THING in my backyard...squirming around.... Don't worry I didn't kill it....I swept it up and dumped it into my green bin

2 comments:

Aa the Missus said...

Poor birdie. Probably the birdie was busy admiring his reflection on the pond, thinking it's another lady birdie. When he wanted to smooch her, he then drowned.
It's a tragic love story. =(

And that caterpillar thing? Probably it's celebrating the death of the birdie because now that the birdie is dead, the wormy can't really see any predators. For now.

I agree with you. The squigly thingy is disgusting.

Aa the Missus said...

BLOG, lady!! BLOG!!
Where have you been??