Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Does losing things mean I'm starting to AGE???


Losing Things Can Sometimes Be A Challenge - Wooden Man
(image from google images)

Well I'm over exaggerating....its just that today I was on the train to uni...then realised that I left my pencil case at home...i was looking forward to using the new pen and highlighter I bought yesterday (new pens motivate me to study more..write more)....So I went into Smiggle once i got into Melb Central and bought myself a 2 in 1 pen. (highlighter/pen) for $2.95.

I had fun using it for my 1 hr lecture....went home after that...and decided I should use my new purchase while doing my revision....So I sat down on my messy desk, took out my books/notes, sat down....got the coffee ready too...and started looking for my new pen.....ITS NOT IN MY BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where issit? I dug through the whole bag, looked inside the compartments....even felt for it in the lining (hoping that it fell inside....).....oh noooooooo.....no more new pen........ I just bought it!!!!!!! Thank goodness I still have my other new pen...the one i bought yesterday......hmm....I do not want to start the trend of losing things weekly....

As most of my friends would know by now, I left a library text book on the tram last week!!!!!! I had to pay $135 for it....thank goodness the pen i lost today didn't cost that much......otherwise i'd be pulling my hair out.

No comments: