Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Special Delivery


Someone called around 12 pm to say that there was a courier for me and that I'll have to pick it up later in the day when I was free. So after class, I went home, took the dog and started walking to the courier place....I had no idea what the shop was called. All I knew was it was on 130-136 Stanley St, West Melbourne. Ok....thank goodness it was somewhere close to my place. So I walked....the dog walked....then FINALLY we got there. It was Roses Only!! I knew immediately that Joe must have sent me flowers for our anniversary. How sweet.....

So I lugged the box and the dog and headed home. Opened the box and was so excited like a little girl when I saw not just the long stemmed roses, chocolates, pot pourri....but a cute cuddly bear lying on the bed of roses!! I can't remember when was the last time I got excited over a bear. Hehhee.... I love it.

No comments: