Friday, March 02, 2007

Busy little bees






While in HK this time, my sis, future mum, Joe and I did lots of wedding preparation. We went crazy and got all the traditional red stuff....including red lacey umbrellas..the 'Kua'...made a cheong sam....cute embroided shoes...etc etc. Won't reveal too much on the blog. Will let u have a 'surpise' on the wedding day....


Oh and we went to Victoria Peak too.....the night view was a bit hard to catch with my camera....not that my photo taking skills are lousy but it was SOOOOO windy and very dark. Ok ok ... i admit...my skills are not that good after all. But hey....i got a new camera!
We also caught up with Joe's best man Frank who was also holidaying back in HK. Guess what? We had dinner at Felix @ the Peninsula Hotel. Food was not too bad....my fish was rather salty but the view was fantastic...skycrapers everywhere. I can't load the picture of the Felix restaurant. Must be my technical skill again...*_*




No comments: