Monday, March 05, 2007

Back to my books (Nerd mode)

Summer holidays are over. Its time to fill my days with crowded tram rides..sweaty people..(hopefully without any BO)...icy poles and all things yummy. Its my 2nd week back at Uni and I should really start reading. I'm so glad I did some Anatomy pre-reading on head and neck today (even though i dun remember much by the time i got to the lecture!hehehe).


All I can do for the next few months is to just close my eyes...and think back of the happier times I had when I was back in Malaysia. No books to read...no Trigeminal nerve (V1-V3)...no bones...just plain kampung style relaxation filled with Nasi lemak, kan lao mien, durian, sang nyuk mien, Yoyo, satay and Salim's roti roti.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heyyyyyyyyy liuuuuuuuuuu~~
ok...comments....very nice, cute and informative bloggieeeee..and all the pictures~~so niceeeeeeee....made me feel like creating a blog myself....i will...one day....:P
okla....this is the comment for tonight,....upload more and i will comment more..until you siennnn and stop me from giving comments ever...hahahaha :P