Friday, December 08, 2006

This the season for the cheeries (fa la la la la la la la la)



yummy yummy....so yummy....This is the first time I've ever stayed back in melbourne til this late in December and I;m glad i did cos there are cheeries everywhere (not everywhere on the streets la).... I dragged myself through the summer heat to Victoria Market the other and bought a 2 kg box of fat big momma cheeries for my sister to bring back to malaysia...and I was so stupid to buy it as the first item when i reached the market. I had to carry it all the way while I bought other stuff (fish....vegies....and all). Should have only gone to the cherry stall at the end but the temptation was too great.....but alas...the taste of sweet cheeries made the punishing trip to Vic mart an OK one.......



I bought the fish and some other stuff to make up a nice lunch for my bro and Joe. They were surprised why they were being fed such a nice meal in the middle of the day. I usually do not even bother cooking anything fancy for lunch. But but but.....ta daaaaaa.....I present to you my Tomato Chili Relish with fisheeee

No comments: