Wednesday, May 10, 2006

YUMMY YUMMY

Red bean + barley soup... didn't exactly do much cooking except dumping the stuff into a slow cooker overnight and add rock sugar the next morning! Voila! I like it because its not too thick (like the ones they serve at Asian restaurants after dinner)..its easier to swallow and doesn't feel like sand going down your throat!! Most important NOT TOO SWEET......Caries...mmMMmm

Then I tried cooking curry for dinner......accidently added TOO MUCH water...so I ended up with TONNES of gravy...and little actual ingredients.....my fridge was actually running low on any edible human food! More like living on staples (something like the losers on Big Brother when they fail a task!). I had chicken pieces, some carrot and a potato.....and I had to eat that thing i created for dinner on monday, tuesday lunch (packed it for school), and Tuesday dinner....ohhh my no more Jap curry for me........ I think my bro would have to agree with me on that one...he even had it for BREAKFAST!!!!! Go bro! you must love your sister's cooking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there... think it's my first time ever visit to this blog

Miss your cooking...