Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Too much to study.....

I have been keeping myself LOCKED up at home.... surviving on easy meals and good old noodles...every flavour u can imagine... tonkatsu, sesame, kimchi, laksa, curry, mee goreng. I wonder how much damage its doing to my brain....i think i can feel my memory cells are atrophying...hehhee.

Used my lunch break time to update my OUT-of-DATE blog.....

Joe has been suggesting that I should get some green plants in my house to make the place more oxygenated...well...its been months and i still haven;t got any form of flora or fauna. However, things are starting ..... cos I PLANTED something!!! Green beans soaked in cotton wool...HEHEHe... You know how u used to do those science projects in primary school? I know its lame..... but I'm bored!!!!! But hey, its pretty cute....and tasty (cos my dog ate some of it!!!!!!) EWWW

Also, enclosed is a pic of Muffin's playmate....a pink piggy. It happened to be sitting upright yesterday....so I had to take a pic of it. I got it from the Reject Shop! TOO CUTE!!!!

No comments: