Sunday, November 27, 2005

The Mighty Reunion

Finally the group is back together (we're missing Eelain and Jia Hui). Its been TOO LONG!!! The night was filled with great things...1) great companionship 2) great food from Iron Chef Alex Khoo 3) great champagne 4) crazy dog who can't hold bladder. SOrry ALex and Adriana!

Lets see...I forgot to take pictures of our cheese platter and dessert. But here's the main..Lavender + many many herbs baby chicken, potatoes and salad. This guy can COOK! We love u Alex! Thank u so much for making us feel like QUEENs

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww....
I likey the picsss...they are soooo darned nice ler!!!
I am missing you girls againnn....

*bOohOoo*

Anonymous said...

My pleasure. We'll do it again soon-ish. When I'm off my alcohol detox schedule. Some good food, even better wine and great company.

But, I need to get some of that hugging action. ;) :P

Oh wait. I forgot. Adriana visits this site. Does Joe visit this site? I'm in trouble now. ;)

*runs away*

Anonymous said...

Now you all know...my boyfriend enjoys being the only guy last night...ah well, I am happy, he's happy, we all are happy. kKkekekeke...

Girls, we will definitely have a party again...
And Alex will be Da Chef again...and that leaves us girls to sit back and have fun...(sorry, babe).

Happy HoLidays!

Anonymous said...

Where was my invite? :(
Looks like i missed out on really nice food! Ohh wellz

Anonymous said...

wahaha...
Sorry Tony, it was a girls' night out thingy.
And Alex was the chef to make the night out happen.
Promise you...the next Science ppl gathering...

van said...

Yah Tony.... SO SOrry la...it was a SKIRT night...No boys (except the chef bit) Unless you wanted to be the kitchen slave too! haha

van said...

Alex....Joe doesn't visit this site! heeehhee.... He knows about it though. So its a safe haven. Hugging? HmmMM....I can sense Hurricane Aa on its way *_____*